Terms & Conditions
Date of last update: 03/10/2021
Agreement to the terms
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services. If you access and use the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "your" will refer to that company or other legal entity.
Data protection policy
Smart Itinerary, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of the Spanish State, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the implementing regulations, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients in the different forms and processes on our website.-
Changes in terms or services
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do, we will let you know by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It is important that you review the Terms each time we modify them because by continuing to use the Services after we have posted the modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified Terms, you will not be able to use the Services again. As our Services are evolving over time, we may change or discontinue all or part of the Services, at any time and without notice, in our sole discretion.
Smart Itinerary general prohibitions and application rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Post, upload, post, send or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights of a third party, or the rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates or encourages any conduct that violates any applicable law or regulation or that gives rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or misleading; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, intolerance, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that threaten any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, the Smart Itinerary name, any trademark, logo or other proprietary information of Smart Itinerary, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on one page, without the express writing of Smart Itinerary. consent;
• Access, manipulate or use non-public areas of the Services, Smart Itinerary computer systems or the technical delivery systems of Smart Itinerary providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Smart Itinerary system or network or violate any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, omit, delete, deactivate, alter, decrypt or circumvent any technological measure implemented by Smart Itinerary or any of the providers of Smart Itinerary or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or the Content;
• Attempting to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services by using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, trackers, data mining tools or the like) that does not are software and / or search agents provided by Smart Itinerary or other generally available third-party web browsers;
• Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata using a Smart Itinerary trademark, logo URL, or product name without the express written consent of Smart Itinerary;
• Use the Services or the Content, or any part thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of a third party or in any way not permitted by these Terms;
• Falsify any TCP / IP packet header or any portion of the header information in any email or newsgroup post, or otherwise use the Services or Content to send altered, misleading, or false source identification information ;
• Attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including but not limited to virus delivery, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail bombing of the Services;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services of other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or allow anyone else to do the above.
Although we are not required to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply. with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without prior notice, including, but not limited to, if we, in our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation. of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We can also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Links to third party websites or resources
The Services contain links to third party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available on those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility and assume all risks arising from your use of third party websites or resources.
The Smart Itinerary service uses Google. By using our Service, you are subject to Google's Terms of Service.
These Terms and any action related to them will be governed by the laws of the Spanish State without taking into account its provisions on conflicts of laws.
Any notices or other communication provided by Smart Itinerary under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be sent: (i) by email; or (ii) by posting on the Services. For notifications made by email, the date of receipt will be considered the date on which said notification is transmitted.
The failure of Smart Itinerary to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if it is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Smart Itinerary. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of your remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to your other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, contact Smart Itinerary S.L., at Calle Samaria Num. 14 Bajo Pta Izq. Postal Code 28009 - Madrid or by email: [email protected]